Google’s search engine company is constantly evolving and provides comfort and security for its users. One of them is the feature to delete search history on Google accounts on Android smartphones. When you search for information on the internet through Google, this search activity must leave a trail of history.
The trail will appear as a search suggestion when we type the same keywords . If the keywords that you are looking for are personal or sensitive, you should delete the search trace.
Search history is one of privacy that is worth noting because it can be “seen” for example when your smartphone is being borrowed by someone else. This actually makes you feel uncomfortable. But not to worry, for you Android users, Google currently has a feature to delete search history, which can be done easily.
How to delete Google search history on an Android phone:
1. Open the Google Chrome application on an Android phone, and make sure you are logged in to your account
2. Click the three dots menu in the upper right corner of the screen
3. Then select the “History” option
4. Then click delete browsing data
5. There you will see the time range of history that you want to delete
This method can be used if you want to delete more Google history and in a fairly long period of time. You can also choose between the last hour, last 24 hours, last 7 days, last 4 weeks, or all time options.